- The largest RAT 356 engine available. Just because its big doesn’t mean it lacks drivability
- 215HP, 200 lb/ft of torque and all below 6,500 RPM.
- well- mannered high-performance engine that has power everywhere and boasts insane acceleration on demand.
- Requires our modified Porsche 741 transaxle, RAT RS Five conversion or 901 conversion.
- The 2430cc Performer can be specifically outfitted for Carburetors or EFI.
- This engine comes complete with DTM V2 cooling system, conversion flywheel and etc and is 100% ready to install.
- All 356’s outfitted with this engine must be converted to 12 volt electrical systems.
- This is the engine fitted to Jake Raby’s 1964 Porsche 356 C Outlaw